Roommates & rooms Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX

Photo of Rihanat

Rihanat

25 years · Female · EKG tech

Updated
$1,000

Living with me is simple. I’m respectful of other's space. Plus, with my schedule as an EKG tech, you'll appreciate coming home to a peaceful environment where you can unwind and recharge. I am all about keeping things simple and stress-free.

Roommate looking in: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Jose's room

Aswan Drive, Corpus Christi, TX

Furnished room in a house

Updated
$760 inc.

Background checks*** will be required for room. I will send Background check thru zillow. Lease signing will also be thru Zillow. It is the responsibility of all roomates to keep common areas clean at all times. Deposit includes 1st month plus deposit$360.00 upfront. About the room Student...

Room near: Del Mar, Corpus Christi, TX, Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, Gardendale, Corpus Christi, TX & Bay Area, Corpus Christi, TX.

Photo of Andrew Gorman

Andrew Gorman

33 years · Male · Sales

New
$900

Moved back to TX last February! I’m looking to move closer to either Corpus Christi, or Northern San Antonio area, or potentially new Braunfels. My cat is Stella, she’s indoor/outdoor and is 8 years old. I like to cook and wake up early. Easy to get along with, I don’t drink, just focused on my car...

Roommate looking in: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Becky

Becky

43 years · Female · Nurse

New
$800

I love going to the gym and taking hikes anything outdoors. I’m looking for a new adventure. Always wanted to move back to the beach looking for new beginnings

Roommate looking in: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Angel

Angel

65 years · Female · Retired

$600

I'm clean, pay my bills on time, I'm a great cook, I know how to mind my own business and I do not like drama, thieves,or liars. I enjoy music the ocean,and laughter.

Roommate looking in: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Eric

Eric

42 years · Male · Myself

$700

I’ll be working at the local Refineries for a few months and am looking for a place to stay near by. I will be working everyday of the week on day shift. I keep to myself and am very respectful.

Roommate looking in: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Brittany

Brittany

32 years · Female · Agent at Call Center

$700

I'm interested in renting a room because it is a lot cheaper than living in an apartment by yourself. I work full-time in Corpus Christi and get along well with others.

Roommate looking in: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Micheal

Micheal

48 years · Male · Chef

$800

I am easy going. Love to cook BBQ and have a beer or two from time to time. Not a big drinker as I once was. Too old for all that, but yet still love to have a good time. I work long days and I am a surfer. I spend 90% of my time on the beach and the other 10% between home and work. I'm not sure exa...

Roommate looking in: Padre Island, Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Doug

Doug

72 years · Male · retired; but still do remote work for various DOTs

$800

White, male, straight. non-smoker; wine drinker. I do unto others as I would have them do unto me. Fitness club member. Openminded.

Roommate looking in: Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Photo of Nina

Nina

47 years · Female · Recruiter

$800

I am a quiet private person that keeps to themself. Looking for something with private bathroom and entrance, that is furnished please with a bed a desk, utilities are included. Must have at least a microwave and refrigerator. Need both Wifi AND an ethernet the internet speed for work needs to pleas...

Roommate looking in: Winter Garden, Orange County, FL, Rockport, Aransas County, TX, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, TX, Westworth Village, Tarrant County, TX & Padre Island, Corpus Christi, Nueces County, TX.

Want to see more?

To search & view all 119,529 listings, create your free account.