Roomies is an inclusive community where all members are required to treat everyone with respect. Bad behaviour and discrimination is unacceptable and could result in permanent removal from the community.
As a member for the Roomies community your are expected to abide to following:
- Treat all other members with respect and to be civil with all communications.
- Only use Roomies to offer or find rooms. Approaching other members for any other reason is not tolerated.
- Treat all members equally regardless or race, sex, gender, identity, religion, age and sexual orientation.
- Only list accommodation that is fit for occupation and that you would be happy to live in yourself.
- The information you provide about yourself, roommates and property should be truthful and not misrepresent or mislead.
- Abide by all regulations and laws for your jurisdiction.
Failure to comply with these standards along with any of our other LINK: terms can result in permanent removal from the community and being reported to relevant authorities.
Content on Roomies is created by members, Roomies does not visit properties or vet members in person. To help ensure inappropriate content and behaviour is removed please use the report link on the listing or in the messaging system.
Communicating outside the website makes it very hard for Roomies to uphold these standards but issues can be reported to email@example.com. Make sure you include screenshots that clearly show the content which breaches these standards and the email or mobile number of the user.