About the room
Spacious, clean, modern apartments right next to a commuter rail station. Large patios and nice appliances. Given 30 days notice, we can move into a 2 or 3-bedroom unit and I’ll pay the transfer fee myself. (Ideally, we’d both be on the new lease). Your portion of the rent may end up being cheaper than $1250 depending on what unit we choose. I have furniture and kitchen supplies for the common areas; all you need is something for your bedroom. I have a bit of exercise equipment and starting January will have a full barbell set with a bench. I have 2 sweet cats.
About the roomies
29 years old, nonbinary, recently moved to Massachusetts after getting my B.S. in Biology. I work full time as a fine gardener. Looking for 1-2 roommates to move into a 2 or 3-BR unit with me at the apartment complex I’m currently in.
Pros of living with me:
- Unlimited delicious homemade baked goods (ask me for cake pics)
- 2 sweet cats
- I’ll share my cool kitchen equipment (including a stand mixer and food grade airbrush kit!) and exercise stuff with you
- I’ll take good care of the plants
- Autism/disability-friendly (assuming you’re at a point where you’re ready to live with roommates)
- I have Netflix
Cons of living with me:
- I work in landscaping and come home covered in dirt and sweat (but I go straight to the shower)
- I’m learning to sing and I’m still very bad at it and sometimes I have to practice
- I’m allergic to smoke so I can’t be around 420 smoke or incense (cannabis gummies, special brownies, etc. are fine). The apartment complex also doesn’t allow smoke
- According to my last roommate, I look like a creepy alien in the dark
- I have to be up early for work so I can’t have people hosting late night parties
I love people and I also love alone time, so it’d be good if we get along well but also can spend some time apart–I probably wouldn’t be a good fit for someone who isn’t comfortable being by themselves at all. I do a (mostly) weekly meal prep and in exchange for extra cash/rent I’d be willing to prep your meals, too. I love writing, plants, music, biology, travel, and baking. My ideal roommate can be anything as long as they’re respectful, responsible, self-aware, and good at communicating.