About the room
- Double size room (224 sq ft) only bedroom located on the ground floor
- Two large 4ft. x 10in. square windows
- Room is a previous Home Theater Room with in-wall built 5.1 surround sound system
- Shared ½ Bathroom adjacent to the room with large shower and built in seating (allowed to be personalized by you)
- Full laundry room access with personal storage area
- Access to large open kitchen
- Personal pantry and kitchen cabinet storage
- Full sized dishwasher
- Large backyard with patio and grass area
- House located across the street from the mailbox
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the private Fairway Canyon resort style heated pools and spa, including a junior Olympic lap-swimming pool, off set Jacuzzi spa, splash fountains, personal pool-side cabanas and shaded table area
- Access to a state-of-the-art gym and fitness center
- Several nearby parks with basketball courts, a baseball field, tree lined walking, biking paths and residential disc golf course
- Easy access to the 10fwy and 60fwy
About the Roomies
Hello! We are a young couple who have been in a relationship for 10 years now, however we do not plan to have children. We are very happy with our two (fixed) very friendly kitties and two beautiful cockatiels. My name is Stephanie and I am an aspiring 3D character animator who has graduated from the Art Institute of California with a Bachelors in Science and Media Arts and Animation. However for now we both currently work at a casino’s hotel as a night auditor and a houseman. Due to this we do both work odd hours, from regular day shift to actual grave shift. We love media and film both live action and not. Believe that adults can enjoy video games and cartoons. We are big foodies who love to try new foods and enjoy attempting to cook at home (one can hope to be Babish). We also love camping and going down to the beach but don’t get to go as much as want due to schedules. However regardless of schedules we are always looking for new things and places to see and experience. Text Preferred: due to odd schedule, to plan out phone conversations and room viewings.
To message Stephanie or view their phone number you need to be a member. Joining and communicating is free.
Already a member? Login now.