About the room
[1 bedroom, 1 private office & 1 private bath]
The rent price includes 1 good size bedroom with a large built-in closet, a PRIVATE office room with extra closet space that could be easily transformed into a 2nd bedroom, and a PRIVATE double vanity bathroom exclusively for your use, plus other shared spaces. In addition, all utilities (water, sewer, gas, electricity, internet) are included in the monthly rent of just $1150 on a 12-month lease. The security deposit is 1 month’s rent and the space will be available for move-in on either 6/1/2022 or 7/1/2022.
*** New photos of bedroom, office and private bath: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mHux6Cqryz4J2s9-Ir5PbUePPu9u_RP7?usp=share_link
ABOUT THE HOUSE — Inside, the house boasts stunning hardwood and tile floors, as well as a modern and functional kitchen with beautiful granite countertops. On the first floor, you’ll find a cozy reading room with a fireplace, perfect for relaxing and unwinding. There’s also a washer and dryer, as well as a shared half-bath. Meanwhile, the second floor features two full bathrooms, one of which is completely yours.
LOCATION — Located in one of Worcester’s most desirable neighborhoods, this house is situated in a quiet and peaceful area that’s just minutes away from downtown Worcester. With easy access to transportation routes, it’s just an 8-minute drive to Price Chopper, a 6-minute drive to WPI, and a short 2-minute drive or a 15-minute walk to Assumption University.
• Rent price: $1150 per month (12-month lease) for 1 bedroom, 1 private bathroom, 1 private office room, and shared spaces.
• Security Deposit: $1150
• Need the first month’s rent, last month’s rent, and the security deposit to move in.
• Availability (Move-in-date): 6/1/2023 or 7/1/2023
• Minimum credit score requirement: 700 (we will run background and credit checks).
• Utility: Water, sewer, gas, electricity, and internet are already included in your rent price.
• Snow removal and lawn maintenance are maintained by the landlord.
• Parking: 2 free parking spots in the driveway
• Pet: dogs only; pet rent: $25 - $75 will be added on top of your rent each month, depending on the dog’s size and age.
CONTACT: send me a message if interested.
About the roomies
You’ll be sharing this beautiful space with a Vietnamese couple and their adorable Corgi. This sweet pup is a good boy who won’t bark or cause any disruptions. The couple is both young professionals, with one working as a Software Engineer (working from home) and the other working as a Critical Care Tech at MGH.
In their free time, the couple enjoys cooking and trying out new foods, with a particular love for delicious Asian cuisine.
Get ready for a warm and welcoming environment where you can relax and enjoy great company.