About the room
I am renting out TWO unfurnished bedrooms (one master $1400, one smaller bedroom $900) in a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 2,015 sqft house located in the Quail Glen neighborhood of Roseville. Very walkable to Raleys, Starbucks, the dog park, Mahany park, Woodcreek High School, Library/Recreation center, etc. This home is in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Sunny and bright house with tons of amenities. 12-min to I-80 freeway Cirby onramp.
Pictures 3 and 4 show the only downstairs bedroom. Pictures 5 and 6 show master bedroom. Both comes with your own personal bathroom. Walk-in closets in both rooms.
Major utilities are split among all tenants (about $100 per person per month) and include:
- Roseville Utilities: clean water, waste water, garbage services, electricity
- PG&E gas
Included with Rent:
- Full yard service (mowing, trimming, blowing)
- Pool service
- Xfinity Gigabyte internet (Ethernet access also available)
- Your own private bathroom
- Full backyard and swimming pool access
- Full kitchen access (massive pantry and tons of cabinet space)
- New stainless steel appliances
- New washer and dryer
- Room to store furniture in primary living spaces: Living room, Dining Room, Family Room
- Street parking OR parking in garage is negotiable
- 10 min walk to dog park/Mahany park/Raley’s/Starbucks/etc.
- Optional storage in garage, other closets, etc.
- There is already 1 tenant renting upstairs so a total of 3 rooms will be rented out (3-4 people max depending if a couple rents the master or not)
- Master also available (click link here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/roo/d/roseville-huge-master-bedroom-available/ show contact info .html )
- 1 year lease preferred but negotiable
- No pets please
- Landlord will come around ever few months to check in on the house
About the roomies
Two full-time working and quiet guys in late twenties/early thirties. Respectful of other’s space and not too loud at night. A good chill environment to rest and relax at home.