About the room
- Available starting 5/1.
- Rent = $1475 per month.
- Security deposit (fully refundable given no damages) = $2550.
- Utilities NOT included: typically runs $80–120 per occupant per month.
- No pet fees.
- 12 x 8 ft, unfurnished.
- Comfortably fits a queen- or full-sized bed and large desk or dresser.
- Largest closet in the house (56 in long x 28 in deep).
- Skylight that can be opened for fresh air.
- Dimmer switch to control recessed lighting.
- Current lease ends on 8/29/20. Can be extended.
- Recently renovated, shared with two other housemates (no in-law suite).
- Common spaces fully furnished by existing housemates.
- Modern kitchen with new appliances, including a dishwasher and a five-burner gas stove.
- PLUS two common rooms, a sun-filled living room and a spacious dining room.
- Original wood floors throughout main level; tiled kitchen and bathroom.
- Washer and dryer located in the basement, including a utility sink and folding counter.
- Large basement with work benches for crafting projects and ample storage space.
- Private backyard, fully fenced, with planter boxes for gardening complete with a built-in irrigation system.
- Street parking without time limits (other than Thurs 8–10 AM street cleaning).
- Easy access to the 280 & 101 highways, short walk to the 44 bus, and a 12 minute bus to BART Glen Park.
- Near McLaren Park, the second largest park in the City.
- Use 100 Dartmouth St (near our actual address) to calculate commute times.
About the Roomies
R (29 years old, female): Frog doc. I've been working in the Conservation Department at SF Zoo for over 3 years. Prior to moving to SF, I completed a PhD studying amphibian conservation. I run half marathons and enjoy being outdoors on the weekends.
V (27 years old, female): Currently working in Tech Sales at a start up. Prior to moving in, I graduated from SFSU with a B.A. in Art History, traveled around Europe & worked on my own art. Passionate about my art work & working to make that my full time job but currently focused on little projects.
Pets: one Cattledog Mix, and three cats.